I was tagged by my sister-in-law Kari. Here's a little about me, and now I could tag you! (No Nick, this is not dorky!!)
10 years ago:
I was 14 years old. Probably hanging out in my room, painting my nails for like the 5th time that week, writing notes to friends, and day dreaming about Mark, Nate, Cam & Preston
5 Things on my to do list today:
1- Make a salad
2- Pick up the house
3- Get some reading in
4- Get Drew bathed & dressed (He has been sick so this might be harder than it sounds)
5- Play with Drew
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1- Grapes
2- Chocolate
3- Cereal
4- Gummy Bears
5- Wheat Thins
5 Places I have lived:
1- Sandy, UT
2- Herriman, UT
3- Lehi & Draper, UT (I know boring, but I am really a homebody)
5- St. Augustine FL
What would I do if I was suddenly made a Billionaire:
Pay off debt, put some money into investing. Send my family members to Money Mastery, build a learning/training/day care/service center and housing community in the Dominican Republic.
5 Jobs I have had:
1- Hogi Yogi (basically I was paid $4.15hr to hang out with friends & "help" customers)
2- Millenial Falls Reception Center
3- Registered Physical Therapy (Therapists Aid then receptionist)
4- Photography By Portia
5 Things you didn't know about me:
1- I used to want to be a model
2- I love to learn about people in third world countries and how I can someday help
3- I love almost all types of mammels (Cows, deer, horses, elk, dogs, lions, bears, giraffs, etc)
4- I really have no true sense of whats in style and usually just wear whatever
5- I am really a kid stuck in a grown ups world. I can't wait to paly with sidewalk chalk this summer, and go swimming, and built forts and huts, and collect bugs, paint and all of that other stuff with Drew.
Now I Tag...Kelly Louder, Leslie Doman, Jen Brown, Karen Bitton, Aubrie West
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Janessa Whatcott at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Do you remember when we were 14 and the four of us-Me, You, Patrice, and Laura could not be separated?
How fun to read! I love that you're excited to collect bugs this summer! Drew is a very lucky boy!
I laughed when I read your ten years ago...ha! Nate, Mark, Cam...I think we all daydreamed about them then!
That was a fun post! I definitely learned some new things about you.
Janessa,
I just found your blog from Aubrie's and you are sooo cute! Your little family is darling. It is so great to see you again
Janessa,
I am sure you don't remember me, as we only met once at your reception, but I went to junior high and high school with Nick. I came across your blog while looking for my sister in laws blog. I just wanted to say hello. You are such a beautiful girl and you and Nick have such an ADORABLE son. It is good to see your guys so happy! Anyway, just wanted to say hello.
Tina (Tidwell) Hamby
http://thehambonies.blogspot.com
Post a Comment