Well so much has happened, I just had to share. Drew has been glued to Nick ever since we came home from our trip. They spent Saturday together running errands and dining over Costco pizza and Diet Coke for lunch. (Yeah I later found out that Nick had forgot to take Drew's sippy cup in with them to Costco, so he shared a "few sips" of Coke with Drew. Yep just what we need, a baby hopped up on caffine.) Later that day Nick and Oakland went running and Drew felt so left out that he couldn't go, that he stood by the front window crying for them. We went over to Travis and Leslie's to play with little Kendra. Well since we had been wrestling beforehand, he deceided that it was Kendra's turn. He would go up to her and throw his arms around her and growl, trying to get a response. Right there you knew the difference between boys and girls as she looked at him wondering what the heck he was trying to do, and why he wasn't letting go of her. With that failed attempt, he moved on to the dogs, Dash and BeBe. Drew was chasing them aroung trying to steal their toys and wrestle them too. Oh I also forgot to mention that he was persistent on having some of Nicks vitamin water before we left to see Kendra. So we finally convinced him that we were putting some in a cup for him to have. It's vitamin water afterall, and everyone could use some extra vitamins. About a half our later, we come to find out that is has ginsing and caffine in it. Who knew? Morning rolls around and I am trying to distract Drew so Nick can jump through the shower. He had barely just turned on the water when Drew lept off the couch (however a 16 month old leaps) and runs into the bathroom absolute distraught that Nick would of even thought of not inviting him to such a climatic event. After all day of pestering Nick while he tried to work, we decided to run some errands. We went to Costco again and right when we walked in, Drew started signing that he was hungry by rubbing his tummy. He was wandering trying to grab some milk and loaves of bread. It was the funniest thing to see this little kid in this big warehouse wandering up and down the isles trying to get something to eat. We stopped at Hobby Lobby and there was a fake dog curled up asleep. Drew was so mesmorized by it. He kept bending down and whispering "Night night doggy." I don't know maybe you had to of been there but the past few days have just been a blast with my guys! I love them to death, and spending time with them has been just another day in paradise.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I love watching kids grown. Claire loves her daddy too! Any noise she hears she says "dadda?"
So funny! I love little Drew. We need to get together so Ava and him can play!
What a cutie! You just can't love them enough can ya! He is adorable
What sweet stories. I'm so glad you're enjoying your boys.
How cute are the pictures of him waiting by the window!! I love it, how sweet.
It was so good seeing you last weekend. I seriously didn't recognize you from your haircut...but you looked gorgeous as always! Drew is seriously so adorable! And I second the precious pictures by the window. Very cute!
What an adorable little family you guys are! I wish we lived closer so that we could get our boys together. they would have a blast together! I love your blog. Where did you find the cool background?
Post a Comment