Ok, so I am well aware that I am the worst blogger in the world as of late. I fell into a slump after Cole passed away and with Nick being laid off his job right afterwards, well it was the icing on the cake. I didn't want to just write about how hard things were and I didn't want to fake that life was great. So I just didn't do anything. But just like after every storm, the clouds part and the sun starts to shine again. And sometimes, there is even a rainbow. So here is what we have been up to! We were blessed with our third son on October 9, 2009. He is exactly 3 years and a day younger than Drew. Drew's birthday is October 8, 2006. I know great planning huh? But in my defense they were both early. Drew 2 weeks and Hudson 3 weeks. It was a short delivery and I almost had him on the way to the hospital. Poor Drew was in the car and asked Nick why I was yelling. Nick was explaining that I just needed to see my doctor and Drew decided that was a good idea and we needed to drive faster! I will probably need to plan for an at home delivery for the next!
Hudson is just great! He is such a happy little guy! As long as he is full he is happy. He has been spoiled since day one and is always being held. Which is probably why he is just barely having some interest in crawling. Between me holding him and Drew being at his beck and call, the guy has it made. We are working on that though. He loves Nick and is constantly saying Da da. He also loves to watch Oakland. He is into cars and tries to say "car" and "Vroom."Nick recently got a job with Boston Scientific. He is in the spinal cord implant division. He has been through much training and we are so happy to have him back home for a bit.
And for me. I am loving being a mom! I recently discovered a new drive in myself, hence the blog being updated, and feel that there are not enough hours for me to accomplish everything that I want to. I still take pictures occasionally and am in the process of starting another company. I am also wanting to start a yearly yard sale fundraiser in behalf of Cole. Life is still challenging at times, but I have learned that it is all about attitude and surrounding yourself with great people.



9 comments:
Welcome back! It's good to hear that you guys are doing well!
So good to see you so happy! I miss you!
You have the cutest family ever. So glad to hear you guys are doing great.
I love you Janessa! I just think you are awesome. I wish we lived closer!
I too think your awesome, Janessa! I can't wait to hear about the new company you are starting.
Look at you and your updates! Nice work. Don't let it be another year before the next one alright :)
What a darling baby boy! Well not so much a baby anymore!! What a beautiful fam you have. Glad to hear from you!
Janessa...you & your family should all be models! What an adorable family!! Miss you guys!!
So adorable!
https://masirwin.com/inovasi-peminjaman-online/
Post a Comment