Monday, August 11, 2008

Locked!!

Hey everyone!! I have been meaning to get our blog locked because I have been hearing about safety concerns. So will everyone please give me their email address so I don't miss anyone? Thank you!! Love you all! Update coming soon!!

38 comments:

The Genta Family said...

Don't forget us! We love being able to check your blog and see you guys. We don't get to see Drew that often and it's so fun to be able to see him getting bigger and bigger! audreygenta@hotmail.com

Nanette said...

add me!! nanhosen@gmail.com

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

Hey janessa its mandy anderson (westenskow)! I found your blog a while ago and hope that you will invite me to your blog! mine is andersonbabygirl.blogspot.com and my email is mandalu15
@hotmail.com

Tyler and Emily said...

add me too! emilywaltman@gmail.com

Errin said...

add me...errin.jones@gmail.com

Shayna said...

shaynadevey@hotmail.com

Bryce and Adrian Hummel Family said...

Pick me! Pick me! Bryce and Adrian at: bryceandadrian@gmail.com
We love you guys!

RyanandHailee said...

I for sure want to stay in touch! Hope all is well with little drew and the family!
Haileemcarlson@msn.com

Jill Bowcutt said...

Can we be invited? jjbowcutt@yahoo.com

It was fun to see you and your cute little belly at church a while ago. You're adorable. Pam wants to be invited to view my blog but she never leaves me her email address. Do you have it? I dont want her to think I'm a jerk but I don't know how to invite her.

Meg said...

please invite us :0) meghanmiller07@comcast.net

Nicole said...

npendleton27@yahoo.com...can't wait to hear how you guys've been.

Becky said...

Add me: becky.lancaster@gmail.com

Emily Smith said...

Love your cute blog! Hope you guys are great!
emilylynns@yahoo.com
thelatestfromemily.blogspot.com
I'm trying to get around to locking my blog too, so leave me your e-mail when you get a chance!

Joey and Angela said...

add us!!! my email is asgarrard@gmail.com

The Eskelson's said...

kimmiebrigsta@yahoo.com Thanks girly!! Hope you're doin good!

Heather Strong said...

HI Janessa! I want to be able to see your blog! My address is heatherstrong15@gmail.com. You look great!

Kari said...

krmorrison@gmail.com..think you have it, but just in case! :)

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

I know you have my e-mail, but haven't seen you guys for awhile hope all is well! Love LES

Heidi said...

me too please. heidiherway@gmail.com

sara said...

Hey Janessa, I love reading your blog about your family. My email is sara.behrele@gmail.com

Karen said...

I would love to still peek in!! Hopefully you can find time to update it! :) kshaw22@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Janessa! How are you? Your little guy is so cute! I didnt know you were so close to Leslie! I love her! Here is my email I would love to keep up with what your up to in life! starlyntaylor@gmail.com

Shyla said...

Janessa I found your blog on Kelly's. I would love to have you add me. jslars@gmail.com

Sonya said...

Please invite me, I am a friehd of Nicks. Haven't seen you guys since your wedding, but I still check in.

sgronning@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Sonya Gronning

Whitney said...

for Sure add me! whitneyrhawkins@gmail.com
Also, I'm going private too... so go to my blog and give me your email.

The Staheli's said...

Just barely saw your blog today. Justin and Nick are good buddies. Mind adding us?? jessicastaheli17@msn.com

Aubrie West said...

You have my e-mail, so don't forget to add us.

Kara said...

kara.fuhriman@gmail.com

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Hey it's Brittani Knudsen here is my e-mail address brittaniknudsen@gmail.com! Love seeing your cute little family!

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind, please add me. It is fun checking in on your cute family from time to time.

Tina Hamby

Tina.Hamby@imail.org

Anonymous said...

Sign me up! sawyer_lindsay@yahoo.com

shannonbrems said...

Hey Janessa!
shannonbrems@yahoo.com

Josie said...

I'd love to be added and we still need family pictures but summer was crazy? What does the end of September look like for you? Thanks! Josie
josiechristensen@yahoo.com

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

Janessa!! Hi! It's been so long since I've seen you! You have a such a cute family! I found your blog (maybe that's a good reason to get it locked too..) Your son is so dang adorable! Anyways my email is heidikarlyn@yahoo.com. I would love to be invited so we can keep in touch! My blog is taylorfamforever.blogspot.com- say hello if you get a chance!

Jill said...

jillenes@hotmail.com I love to look at your cute family and see what you are up to

Crawling said...

can I be added too? camille.crawley@gmail.com

Corinne said...

I hope you don't mind but I would love to follow your blog! My email address is my4boysrule@msn.com. Thank you! Corinne Scott

Sam and Josh said...

I would love to be a part, Samantha Holt samlholt5@hotmail.com