Thursday, April 10, 2008

Still the Lucky One!!!


Well Nick and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary last friday and I still consider myself the "lucky one" that he married me! For those of you who don't know him well, he is an absolutely amazing man!! I am so blessed so be his wife and and grow more in love with him everyday! So as a tribute him I thought that I would share new things that he has introuduced to me over the years!
*Hot Dogs from the ball park!
*Breaking out of my shell and being more confident
*Sushi!! I am even starting to like some of the real RAW stuff
*Gas Stations
*Saturday, Friday, Wednesday, ok everyday foutain drink runs!
*Spices in cooking
*Family BBQ's
*Flag Football (Leslie need I say more?)
*Football Games
*Summer Baseball games outside
*I now know the theme song to Sports Center and don't really mind watching it sometimes
*Sunday night football
*Super Bowl parties
*Investing
*Reading books to gain knowledge and not just for pleasure
*Always improving oneself
*Home run derby
*Being Proactive
*Watching sports is just like reading gossip columns when you know what the issues are with steroids, pay checks, trades, fighting, lawsuits, rivalries, etc...
*Yard Work
*Giving back
*Planning for the future
*You have to help yourself before you can help others
*Yummy authentic Mexican food!
*The Dominican Republic
*BYU fan!
*Chicago Bears
*The Jazz really aren't that bad of a team afterall, I guess
*Yankees!! Hello baseball boys!!
*Four wheeling!
These are some of the ones that I can think of now, and I know that there are probably hundreds more. But Nick, I love you Babe! I always have and always will!! Happy Anniversary!

12 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

How sweet! You're both lucky. I can't believe you've been married 5 years!!

The Genta Family said...

Congratulations on your 5 years! You are a darling couple! XOXO

Jasmine said...

Hey Janny...I love your hair. I am tempted to chop mine off again, not sure. We are not going to find out what we are having for awhile...we might find out like 2 months b4 the due date...maybe...We have names picked out though...boy- Noah Jeffrey Lindstrom...girl- Georgiana...we need meet up...done with school in 2weeks!!! love ya

Kari said...

Happy Anniverary! You guys rock! Love you!

The Blanchard Family said...

Happy Anniversary...I just wanted to tell you that I made my blog private but I would love to keep in touch with you guys! I hope all is well. Email me at casiblanchard@yahoo.com so I can add you to my viewers.

Jane and Stuart said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been five years. Well Congrats!

Karen said...

I meant to comment when you first put this up and never did! I loved this post! And 5 years just flew by so fast! I'm glad that you two have been happy and that you have the cutest little family!

Jill Bowcutt said...

Not to mention you guys are a hot couple!! Personally, I think Nick is the lucky one. Anyone who can put up with that kid has got to be amazing. Just jokin :) Happy anniversary!

SeƱora Daiana said...

Congrats you two Jared and I just had our 5th on the 11th. You guys are so cute together. I know what you mean about the sports.....

Evans Family said...

Congratulations! You two are such an amazing and beautiful couple. I can't wait to see you here in Viva Las Vegas!

Nicole said...

Crazy, 5 five years! We're at 3 years next month and that seems like it went by so fast! You guys are such a cute couple :)

Anonymous said...

Loved Vegas you are freaking hilarious the life of the party so glad I got to know you better CU soon!